John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Bravos X that I purchased and now is 3 years old on

Customer Question

I have a Bravos X that I purchased and now is 3 years old on May 29th. On the Washing Machine the Lid Lock keeps flashing red. I tried everything and I am not able to get a
wash done. What can I possibly do ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Please provide me with the model number of the unit you are needing help with so that I can give you model specific information on that as soon as I get that information I will get your answer prepared as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Where would I get the model number from ?

If you can raise the lid on the washer its located on the back frame of the washer under the lid. Here is a image of possible model number locations, it will be on a tag that has the serial number and the model number. Click here for image

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Model # ***** Serial # *****

ok thanks for that give me a few minutes.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok Joel.

ok we are going to need to put the unit into service diagnostics mode to see what error the unit is giving. First enter the service mode by following the instructions below:

click here for instructions

Once service mode is entered then pull the fault codes by doing the following. Note the first fault code is the only one needed:

click here for instructions

Fault/error codes are displayed by alternating the state of the Status LED’s and display (if display exists) in one-second intervals. So you will need to tell me what leds are lit up sp I can determine what the fault code is, thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am going to decline this offer as the research is to difficult for myself for a solution. Sorry to have wasted your time. pls refund my money back and I do not want any plans as well as I signed up for. I will have to call a repair man in. Thank you again
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Pls acknowledge my email of declining.
Thank you,