Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Repair Expert

Washer Item Code MHWC7500 SER# CD34107611 purchased 5/20/14.

Customer Question

Washer Item Code MHWC7500 SER# ***** purchased 5/20/14. Tenant complained about washer leaking. Sears Plumbing checked out the washer and found no leak. Owner moved into the apartment and found that washer sometimes has water on floor under the washer & floor about 10 oz of water occasionally. The care guide I have was downloaded from internet but does not have any info regarding troubleshooting. What might be the problem?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.

hi do u see any water residue around the bottom of the front door where it closes water marks stains

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No. The water is on the side in front and underneath.
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.

ok there are about 3 hoses under the tub of the machine another common this is this machine drains the water at a high speed and the drain in the wall cant support the amount going out or is blocked and the water will backflow down the wall and under the machine

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.

if you remove the screws on the back of the top panel then run the machine you may see a torn and leaking hose please rate me high as that's how I get paid from the site should u need further help please send a reply