John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

On the Improvements Model 430395 ice maker the direction say

Customer Question

On the Improvements Model 430395 ice maker the direction say to remove external and internal packaging. my question is there is spot on the bottom about 1 inch in Dia. with some kind of hard material wrapped with looks like wax paper around the edges of this material ive never seen packaging like this. so before I wreck this new machine I need an answer if it needs removed thanks What I told you is exactly what the book tells I tried to call the company they say look it up on the computer. I went to utube shows exactly the machine working but no unpacking so see my problem Thanks Bob Mccoy
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Can you upload a pic of what you are seeing here using the paperclip attachment?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ive been trying to get back to you but no answer. I got two pictures for you but I don't know what to do to get them to you Ive got hot mail and the only way I can send them is to get your name or have your email address from this page Im on there is no way to send them otherwise Bob
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Im just going to leave my computer on If you come up with the answer just write it in the box Im tired and going to bed good night Bob.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Bob Here. What is your name ? Do you go by appliance guru when I talk to you ? Now Business I sent you 4 pictures 3 of the plug in the bottom and one of the machine itself. also got to looking really close at this plug it looks like Styrofoam that is hard with wax paper wrapped around it shoved in the hole. hope all this helps. well also I sent your pictures to***@******.*** Well ill be waiting for the answer Thanks Bob

Bob I have not receieved any pictures did you upload them here?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi I used the paper clip and sent to***@******.*** If there is a different email address put it on and Ill resend them all I know I have sent pictures out and the people always get them. and that's using the paper clip. Bob But I have hot mail and I have to get off this page and go to my hot mail to address and send them Hotmail won't let me send from this page were on. Sorry that's just the way this computer works. sorry. Bob

Send the issue to here and see if they can tell you how to link pics

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Im going to tell you one last time I sent the pictures to***@******.*** with the paper clip upload if you didn't get them I don't no what to tell you. but im not happy with your work for what I have paid. Bob