John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Panasonic Genius with Inverter which the overhead

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic Genius with Inverter which the overhead fan will not work on. Can you help?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Panasonic is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model: NN-P294
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I'm hoping its just programming issue
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Will you please send me the model number, so I can find the information I need to help you? Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Model NN-P294
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

If the fan you mention is inside the oven cavity, it's called a stirrer motor. Its part number is(###) ###-#### ***** its price is $38.50. You can buy it at FYI, Panasonic no longer makes microwave ovens. Replacement parts are getting more and more scarce, and hard to find.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.