Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a very old kenmore from sears. Model number

Customer Question

I have a very old kenmore from sears. Model number(###) ###-#### ***** pilot light for the oven must be out. The burners work as does the broiler but i get no heat and see no flame in the oven. Where is the pilot light located and what are the instructions for relighting?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

That model uses electric igniters, the bake igniter is number 33 in the link below.

I believe that igniter will need to be replaced.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!