John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My dryer won't start shows sensing. Whirlpool duet gas dryer

Customer Question

Hello my dryer won't start shows sensing. Whirlpool duet gas dryer
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Won't start stuck on sensing
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

When you start the dryer, do you hear a click from the control area, even though it does not start?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?