Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

My Samsung refrigerator is not cooling. ....

Customer Question

Submitted: 4 months ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is the complete model number and is the compressor or any fans running?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No fans running

Have you tried to unplug it for a minute and plug it back in?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Ok go to this link and try to put it into service mode to run the compressor, if that does not even work replace the main control board on the unit it is bad.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Did not work

Ok if that did not work you need a new control board, it was damaged for one reason or another.

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, if there is something else I can help you with follow up questions are free and can still be handled even after you rate the service thanks.