Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Ca you provide me a fair market price LG Washer Model #

Customer Question

Ca you provide me a fair market price for the LG Washer Model # ***** and the LG Dryer Model # *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The markets are varied so there really is no set price you could expect to get for them. If I had them for sale in a retail setting, I would expect about $5-600 for the pair. That would be with a warranty. As a private party, that may be a little high. Your market may vary, so you may get a bit more or a little less, it just depends on your area.