John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

My Frigidaire casement style room air conditionaire doesn't

Customer Question

My Frigidaire casement style room air conditionaire doesn't cool enough, even as low as 60, it's still blowing out minimally cool air. I clean the front filter screen and also spray
coil cleaner on the coils before using it each year. I don't see a model no. on the unit
and I can't find my instruction manual. Can you help? How can I get another manual or instructions.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

1. Is the air blowing out the back very warm?
  2. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?