Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

My fisher and paykel ecosmart washer stops during the wash

Customer Question

My fisher and paykel ecosmart washer stops during the wash cycle. According to F&P Customer Service, either the drain pipe is clogged or I need service.
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: But I don't know how to check the drain pipe.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no not yet
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I'll answer any questions you have, but that's the problem. The lights indicate to F&P that it's the drainage issue. If it's not the pipe, it might be the drain pump?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

DO you jknow how to get the last stored error code out?

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, if there is something else I can help you with follow up questions are free and can still be handled even after you rate the service thanks.