Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I need to reset my dishwasher. I just want ir to go on on

Customer Question

I need to reset my dishwasher. I just want ir to go on on NORMAL setting.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Turning the breaker off to the machine for at least 15 minutes should reset the electronics. Let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It worked!!!
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!