Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Hoover tempo ..motor runs ok,rollers rotate under power and

Customer Question

hoover tempo ..motor runs ok,rollers rotate under power and are in good shape,hose clear all the way & secondery filter suction into bag or tool hose...(have two and both have same problem)
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

There has to be an obstruction in the suction path. Have you taken them apart for inspection? The breakdown for that machine is below.