John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

In a whirlpool ref,the inverter board makes a beep,and the

Customer Question

in a whirlpool ref,the inverter board makes a long beep,and the power cuts off momentary to condenser fan. model GC5SHEXNB04,,replace it and still do same
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: the ref not cooling well, condenser fan keep turning off and on continuosly,it appears that the compressor keep runing
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: just that i replace the inverter board because the beep sound but the new do the same
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Aside from the compressor fan cycling, it is running okay and maintaining temperatures okay?