John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I just purchased your hobby knife sset but have much

Customer Question

I just purchased your hobby knife sset but have much difficulty in opening the box to use extra and different blades I know there is a sliding black on the front but I have tried everything I
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Can you take a picture of what you are seeing?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No Icannot take a picture I just bought Skil Product today and I and I cant use the product unless I destroy the permanent holding box that it came in I you charge me for this question I will stop purchasing Skil products permanently as well as informing the BBB . Which I am sure Skil does not me to do.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I just returned the product to the seller (Canadian Tire Canada) and took home the replacement. I am still in the same place as when I first contacted You. What the hell is going on ? The product is Skil Hobby Knife (14 piece set their product #(###) ###-####6 When can I expect an answer ?