John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a frigidaire crown ultra quiet dishwasher, not sure

Customer Question

I have a frigidaire crown ultra quiet dishwasher, not sure the year or exact model. I can find it if necessary, but the problem is that it gets all the way through the cycle until the end of the drying / plate warming phase, at which point it hangs up. It will stay on all night. Mechanical problem with the rotary switch? Thermostat?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Is it getting hot during the cycle? The model should be on the tub behind the open door.