Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Red light blinking at lid lock indicator. can open and close

Customer Question

red light blinking at lid lock indicator. can open and close lid. tried pushing Start/pause button with no results. can't get behind washer if need be because of a disability. i would have to get help.model:wtw4800bqo
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 5 months ago.

hi I'm Ezekiel ill be assisting you with this matter

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 5 months ago.

press and hold the grey button in for 3 to 5 seconds that should release the lock

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 5 months ago.

can you unplug the machine for about 3 min to reset the board then press to cancel the cycle

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 5 months ago.

this is the lid switch this is the problem you are having replace it to fix your issue if you need a service company please let me know what city and state your in and I wil find you an appliance repair company that can help you.

Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 5 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/appliance/9qzvi-red-light-blinking-lid-lock-indicator-open-close.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.

Do you still need help?