How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 13453
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a krowne bc72-bg with the serial numberand I am

Customer Question

I have a krowne bc72-bg with the serial number(###) ###-####and I am looking for the dividers that fit on the inside of the cooler to separate beers. Where can I find these?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.

Can you post me a picture on here so that I know what you require - thanks Ian

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't have a picture of what I need just the info on the cooler. I did find the product I needed online so please cancel my request. Thank you

Related Appliance Questions