Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

We just moved into a new house and started using a new

Customer Question

We just moved into a new house and started using a new (never used) Wolf 24" microwave built in July 2014. When the TIME then POWER LEVEL are selected it says TOUCH START, but nothing happens--the START button is dead. This does NOT happen when you just do TIME then START (bypassing POWER LEVEL selection). I've read the manual relating to the control panel and this isn't mentioned. Please advise.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Unfortunately it sounds like the logic in your display board is just not working properly. Since the microwave does work on the normal time setting, you know the start button works. Try to unplug the microwave for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If it doesn't then the display board would need to be replaced to be able to change the power level.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?