RJ
RJ, Appliance Tech.
Experience:  Norcold, Dometic, Atwood, Suburban repairs
3862310

Norcold N811 completed hardwire reset per service bulletin

Customer Question

Norcold N811 completed hardwire reset per service bulletin still not cooling at all ? Unit was subjected to low voltage for a couple of weeks ? Any ideas ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RJ replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

SO you did the reset by jumping the board to ground? Did the code go away and it is not cooling or it is running like everything is normal but not cooling?

Robert

Expert:  RJ replied 6 months ago.

IF you did the reset with jumping the board and the fridge was cooled off the reset should have worked, you would hear a click and then the code would go away. IF it did not go away and you had a low voltage condition then I would replace the lower circuit board. IF the code went away but came back after running the fridge then you could have another issue going on.... IF you still need more help on this please let me know..... Robert

Expert:  RJ replied 6 months ago.

I have to run out on a service call, if you still need more help or have more questions please respond and I will make contact with you when I get back...

Robert

Expert:  RJ replied 6 months ago.

Let me know if you still need more help, follow ups are included...

Robert