Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a samsung model rs2555sw refrigerator. all ice in bin

Customer Question

i have a samsung model rs2555sw refrigerator. all ice in bin is cleaned out. it is cold and water ok. it turns to dump ice and it wont come out puts water over the ice.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

This is just a bad icemaker unfortunately. The torque motor is either rotating the ice mold and not it's not generating enough torque to break the cubes free, or the block to torque the motor on the icemaker has broken off. Either way the icemaker will need to be replaced to resolve this issue so below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for icemaker

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?