Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

How to program maytag refrigerator control boards : I'm

Customer Question

How to program maytag refrigerator control boards
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm independent contractor technician, I'm replace the control board in may tag french door refrigerator, I need information , how to program the board?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Yeah,
JA: What else should I tell the Appliance Technician?
Customer: I'm appliance technicians, just needs to know how to program the board
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

Good morning. Do you have a model number, a serial number, and the part number you are trying to program so I can send you the correct information?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Model: ME I2269VEQ4
SN: K 10839797Control board: W10310240A
How to program it?Present in display PEO 000
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

OK perfect. Attached are the instructions to program this board. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello, the information is only for codes program, we need to know how to put it's in SE, for testing thermistor. .
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The complete tech sheet is attached.

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!