John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Bosh SHE 44c. Unit will start to run and at some

Customer Question

I have a Bosh SHE 44c. Unit will start to run and at some point will stop and all lights will rapidly start turning on and off. I can also hear a clicking sound when the lights are blinking on. I shut the unit off and turn right back on and it will continue its flashing on and off. If I leave it off for awhile, say 10 minutes, and turn it on - it will start to work from where it left off in previous cycle - and at some point start to blink on and off again.
I have tried to run the self check (per directions of a close model as i could not find the instructions for the 44c) but it gets to a point while running and starts its on off cycling again.
I Had read where someone else had this problem and there was a bad solder joint on the control board - does that sound like what it might be?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.

Yes this is fairly common on these, first thing is power off and have a look at the pcb and see if you can see either burn marks or a component leg that has become de-soldered from the board.