John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

We have a commercial refrigerator in our home. Need the

Customer Question

hi pearl - we have a commercial refrigerator in our home. Need the brand, model, serial number. The sticker has been removed. Only have a photo. Ideas?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: TX valve is bad - need to replace it. Trying to find model + serial number. Cannot identify brand. Have photo.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: yes - from a photo, the tech may be able to identify brand. From there we can contact the company and get model + serial number.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 4 months ago.

Have you the make of the TX valve or anything to go on?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no - that is what we are trying to find. I have a photo of the evaporator box, two fans. Can get photo of TX valve if that helps.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sporlan TEV is bad
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

I will not be able to tell you the model or serial number as that would be impossible, but what part do you need and do you have a picture of it?