John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a commercial refrigerator in our home. Need the

Customer Question

hi pearl - we have a commercial refrigerator in our home. Need the brand, model, serial number. The sticker has been removed. Only have a photo. Ideas?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: TX valve is bad - need to replace it. Trying to find model + serial number. Cannot identify brand. Have photo.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: yes - from a photo, the tech may be able to identify brand. From there we can contact the company and get model + serial number.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

Have you the make of the TX valve or anything to go on?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no - that is what we are trying to find. I have a photo of the evaporator box, two fans. Can get photo of TX valve if that helps.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sporlan TEV is bad
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

I will not be able to tell you the model or serial number as that would be impossible, but what part do you need and do you have a picture of it?