bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

The washer doesn't completely spin the water out of the

Customer Question

The washer doesn't completely spin the water out of the clothes.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Will you please send me the complete model number, so I can find the technical information I need to help you? Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi John,
Model: MHWZ400TQ02
Serial: HLY1332207
Thanks, Gloria
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
A repair person already replaced the water pump.
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Thank you. Before replacing any more parts, please inspect the drain hose for its position in the vertical drain pipe. Has it slipped down to the point that it's siphoning water from the tub? Is it partially blocked by accumulated debris? Does poured water flow normally in the floor drain? Please let me know what you find out.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The hose was backed out two feet and secured. Spin will dry clothes, but the regular cycles end with clothes being wet. Water flows out of hose. We just finished doing the work you suggested so that's why I'm responding now.
Thank you,
Gloria
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

OK. Thank you. There may be some debris in the drain pump assembly, as well.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
There's no debris in drain pump.
Thanks,
Gloria
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

When you say a water pump was replaced previously, was it the drain pump?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
the drain pump was replaced recently.
Thanks,
Gloria
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

There may be a blockage in the vertical floor drain pipe. Please pour enough water down it to see if the water backs up in the pipe, and let me know the result.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry. I'm unable to phone you. I'll opt out, so other experts can discuss this with you.

Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

Good day my name is ***** ***** I'll take over from John who has opted out, can you just do a quick check for me if you would. If you do a wash and remove the washing immediately after the spin are the clothes still wet or dry?