John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My brother contacted you on my behalf. i am disabled and i

Customer Question

my brother contacted you on my behalf. i am disabled and i will take care of this issue myself. as you might rememberthat i have a samsung microwave that stopped working mid cycle now it wont heat up or turntable wont work. i have power lights fan clock ect all work. whatever he put on credit card i will take care of. i appreciate any help you could give me.i am very sorry about letting other people take care of important affairs. thanks again i hope we can move forward.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is your questions and the model number of the unit?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
the micro stopped mid cycle about 7 min in. then stopped heating and turntable quit.everything else has power.tried reseting and tried again did not work. model no is smh9151w

So can you program it and does the Start button work?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
We could see about talking but I would need a good time, I am already in my wheelchair and ready for bed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is it fixable?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
this is a bad time to talk. can we set up a time and i can have tools and be able to stand up?

Yes just get back to me tomorrow when you are around