John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have Bosch diswasher. I have had an E35 or an E25 on time

Customer Question

I have Bosch diswasher. I have had an E35 or an E25 on time panel for length of wash. The dishwasher then stops with water still in the botton of tub. The water does disappear over a several hours period.Do you have any explanation?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The E25 error means that the water is not draining, so this is not a surprise given that the water is not draining! How is the drain hose connected to your home's plumbing?