John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

I have a Magic Chef countertop ice maker. We just cleaned it

Customer Question

I have a Magic Chef countertop ice maker. We just cleaned it out and waited about 18 hours then started to make ice again. It is now not freezing the ice as thick as it use to. This ice is thin and clear even on the large setting.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Everything else seems to be working perfectly. Do you think it needs more freon added to it?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Will you please send me the model number, so I can find the technical information I need to assist you? Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Do you need any more information?
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

I found information at There are no replacement parts available, just accessories.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What is wrong with it?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have to get off now. Please email me any info you come up with. ***@******.***
Thank you,
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry. I'm not sure. If you didn't find the website I sent, try typing the brand name and model into your search box. That's how I first found it.