Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

How do I reset the panel after replacing the air filter on

Customer Question

How do I reset the panel after replacing the air filter on the refrigerator drawer unit
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is the make and model number off the unit?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It's an Electrolux 2-drawer under the counter refrigerator unit. I don't know the model number. It was purchased in 2009.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The air filter condition can be reset by momentarily pressing the "ON/OFF" keypad and the alarm will then display after another six months.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I tried that and it still didn't work. AF is still blinking. Sorry
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is still blinking.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.