John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I replaced the lid lock . it was the diagnostic read

Customer Question

I replaced the lid lock ass. it was the diagnostic read out...than I tried to reset the cabrio washer by following the procedure and it still doesn't run. just sizes up the load maybe fill up it takes a long time to go through the cycle.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Nope,, Ive tried resetting it many ways as it shoes on line sometimes I getr a cl on the dis
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is the complete model number off the unit?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
wtw5640xwo whirlpool cabrio washer...

Ok do this and tell me what last stored error is flashing

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have all the diagnostic sequences to find fault and error codes and have the codes all printed out from earlier on line, you have shown me nothing that I didn't know already....the cabrio starts sensing than just sits a while than fills agitates all this is done very slowly in time...the estimated time is much longer in real time...these machines are poorly developed, doesn't matter what model or make..this one wont show me any new diagnostic codes just stands @ 88...the main board is good led reads green

OK since i have shown you nothing that you did not know already I will let another tech assist you