Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

The turn tale in my GE microwave has stopped working. It is

Customer Question

The turn tale in my GE microwave has stopped working. It is model #JVMI440LK02 and serial # ***** and was manufactured in March 2008.
Is this an easy thing to fix or do I need to junk it?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I should have written turn table.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Yes it is an easy fix just remove the screws on the bottom panel on it the bottom panel will drop down and the turn table motor is right there with 2 screws holding it in. Just plug the new one in and put it back together, it should take about 10 mins to do the whole thing

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!