Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I'm a tec. Codes 0E and 9E ,,i've replaced sender tank and

Customer Question

Hi I'm a tec. Codes 0E and 9E ,,i've replaced sender tank and control still same problem
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Unit starts fills then pumps out son then fills then starts wash then codes 9 E
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Unit has problem making up mind on water level
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What make and model unit is this?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Samsung DMR78HS

Those two codes mean an overflow condition and low water level, so it sounds like you have a bad fill sensor assembly like all the Samsung units seem to do....see link below.

CLICK HERE

You need part #2 at this link to fix it

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I already replaced part 2 and computer,you did not help me ,i've got 35 years experience, I figured it out on my owen.sometimes 2 heads aren't always better.I hope you aren't charging me