Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Program comes up with a spanner and number 5? : its stopped

Customer Question

program comes up with a spanner and number 5?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: its stopped working
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Oftentimes, errors can be cleared by turning the breaker off to the appliance for at least 4 hours for an extended power cycle. If you still have trouble after power cycling, please let me know and post the model number from the appliance.