Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a Bosch Linea 800 b22cs80sn with no display. The

Customer Question

Hello I have a Bosch Linea 800 b22cs80sn with no display. The refrigerator seems to be cooling normally. Is t possible the DOM is bad, and if so how do I remove it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 4 months ago.

First thing I would do is power off for a couple of minutes and then take off the top freezer door hinge cover. Inside the cover you should find the electrical connections that feed the power and switching down to the display module. Check that they are firmly pushed together and push any pins in with a screwdriver, also check that there are no broken wires . Then power up and see if the display now functions. Come back to me with your results, -- Ian

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** that area and it looks fine. I do not see the 9v on the brown wire going into the display module. I also checked it at the power module and have no 9v either. The continuity between the power module and the display on the brown wire also checks good. So the LED lights and the display are not working. The refrigerator is cooling fine however.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Do you have a copy of the repair manual you can send to me?
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

I can send you a service manual but it costs more do you want it?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** the power module and everything working fine now....

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!