John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

The inner steel tub has separated from plastic bottom

Customer Question

the inner steel tub has separated from plastic bottom ring,samsung has said they would replace it,but wants us to pay labor costs starting with a $70 diagnostic fee then repair costs , is it worth spending for the repair or just get a new washer
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: the outer drum ring will also need to be replaced
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

How old is the machine?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?