Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Samsung he clothes washer not fullish spinning water out of

Customer Question

Samsung he clothes washer not fullish spinning water out of clothes also is it normal to fill with water during spin only mode
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

It should not fill with water during spin only, it may just add a little then should stop and then should start to spin, but if it keeps adding water that is not correct and likely the reason the unit is not spinning either. This could be a controller issue not telling the unit the correct cycle.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok so it also is always un balanced no matter the load it bangs around all overy the place
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After further dx it's stopping the spin because it becomes un balanced
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mod wa456drhdwr/aa

OK what code is coming up?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No code most the time the unbalanced code came up once
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also what is the sequence to put into test or dx mode

Let me check the service manual for you and I will get back with you

Sorry for the delay here is a link to the service guide for you

CLICK HERE