Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The kitchenaid dishwasher lock is flashing cant start

Customer Question

the kitchenaid dishwasher lock is flashing cant start
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon! The lock light flashing means your control lock is engaged. One of the buttons on your touchpad you just need to press and hold for 5 seconds to unlock the control panel. You can try each button for 5 seconds one at a time and if for some reason you can't determine which one unlocks the control panel, just send me your full model number and I can tell you which one you press and hold.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.