Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

The kitchenaid dishwasher lock is flashing cant start

Customer Question

the kitchenaid dishwasher lock is flashing cant start
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon! The lock light flashing means your control lock is engaged. One of the buttons on your touchpad you just need to press and hold for 5 seconds to unlock the control panel. You can try each button for 5 seconds one at a time and if for some reason you can't determine which one unlocks the control panel, just send me your full model number and I can tell you which one you press and hold.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.