John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Power outage....this morning water all over the floor cannot

Customer Question

Power outage....this morning water all over the floor cannot reset tried hitting fridge and freezer button simultaneously it looks like it's going to work but then when I take my fingers off it goes back off I really need help everything is defrosting
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Can they call me
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your refrigerator today. Do you have a full model number located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section so i can better assist you please?