Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Quiet partner II dishwasher that is about 4-5 years

Customer Question

I have a Quiet partner II dishwasher that is about 4-5 years old. The washer went through the cycle and then quit just before the heated dry cycle was about to begin. There is still water in the washer. I have no lights and none of the buttons are responding. I have checked the power supply and everything is connected. Is there a way to reset the washer without calling an appliance service?
Thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is on the tub once the door is opened.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

There is a fuse on that model, shown as number 6 in the diagram at the link below, mounted on the electronic control.

I suspect that fuse has opened and will need to be replaced. Access is gained by removing the screws along the top edge of the inner door panel and the top two on the sides. The control panel will then pull down to allow access for replacement. Be sure to turn the breaker off before removing any screws! Also, be sure to follow the directions with the new fuse and install all parts with the kit, that is very important!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please write your reply, If that does not work we can connect by phone
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

See above....sorry for the confusion.