Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Model dw80f600uts/aa is flashing an error code smart auto

model dw80f600uts/aa is flashing an error code smart auto heavy? as soon as its started it fills up and it does this; What does this mean?

Good morning! My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your dishwasher today. Unfortunately this error means your dishwasher is overfilling with water. The inlet assembly has been re-designed because the flow meter tends to fail and won't register the water flow properly. Try to flip the breaker off to your dishwasher or just unplug it for 5 minutes to see if the error will reset. If not then below is a link to the inlet assembly you'd need to order and replace which has a video at the bottom to show you how to replace the part.

CLICK HERE for part and video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.