Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Refer is running feel fan working not cold is the defrost

Customer Question

refer is running feel fan working not cold is the defrost timer ?? to blame? two days ago great cold milk the name on the door is Amana 18 how much is the part
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

This could be a few things that could cause the unit not to cool, you need to check to see if the compressor and fan next to the compressor is running first. If those are running check if the interior fan is running and blowing air, if it is and nothing is cold then you have a sealed system issue. You have to see what is and what is not running first though. Let me know and I can help from there

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!