Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a glass top range Kenmore purchased in 2013. I am

Customer Question

I have a glass top range Kenmore purchased in 2013. I am getting a code reading of F11 after I put the oven on. I had two burners going before that. What does code mean?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is usually behind the lower drawer.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Model # *****
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

The tech sheet for your model is attached. The F11 error means there is a problem with the oven control, it will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No just tell me what F11 is and then I will decide. I have already signed the first part for $$ didn't say I had to pay more. Elderly on fixed income. 120 miles from Sears appliance store so if it is too much I will just purchase another stove.
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

I am guessing you did not read my last reply. Here it is again....

The link below is to the part you will need.

CLICK HERE