John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Admiral signature 2000 refridgerator works fine but leaks. :

Customer Question

admiral signature 2000 refridgerator works fine but leaks.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: sometimes thee is oce in borrom of greezer segtion but not much but refridgerator is leaking deom under the bottom. ot has benn repaired a couple of times.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I can't think of anything in fact this is a rental property so I'm just telling u what my tenant said.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I do not know the model number number but can get it (probably) later this evening from my tenant.
I have a question about a charge of 28 I saw on a previous screen. I was asked to pay 5 not 28.
I do not want t pay
anymore than 5 dollars whicj I was asked to pay initially. What do I need to do to make sure that 5 is the only charge.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am not at the site where the refridgerator is so let's not continue. I just wanted to know if the refridgerator can be repaired and the name of a service I could use.