John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Clean my vent hood, put stainless steel bars in the right

Customer Question

Clean my vent hood, put stainless steel bars in the right order! Please and check my stove. I paid a lot for this, and no service in Lubbock Texas? What's up with that? What if the oven or gas burners go out?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
New password!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

We are a company that provides help to consumers to repair their own products and are not affiliated with Viking. Is this what you are seeking or are you looking for someone to come to your home?