John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I need help installing appliances in a new home, and

Customer Question

I need help installing appliances in a new home, and specifically with an in island downdraft
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is your issue?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I need help, as in finding a local independent appliance installer to install appliances in a new home, and order some parts for a downdraft that needs to be installed in an island

OK can you tell me where you live and the brand and model of downdraft? ALso do you have the island already done?