Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

We have a series 9000 front load washer. when some remodel

Customer Question

we have a series 9000 front load washer. when some remodel men can and unhooked the inlet hoses. there is two coming off the cold and one from the hot. where do they all hook up
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

The cold water lines just go to the cold water supply and the hot one goes to the hot water. Now one line may go to your dryer if you have a steam dryer, so if you have two lines cold going to the units, one should go to the dryer.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!