John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

We have a wine cooler in a 2 door that is dead and are

Customer Question

we have a wine cooler in a 2 door that is dead and are looking for a replacement unit. It is a minicool model azmn SN: azmn-7-97/09/11. Can you help me out?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: did you receive my message?
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Just want to completely replace unit with another one
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Try going to www.terapeak.com, or www.amazon.com the available replacement coolers.

Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Do you need any more help, before your request times out?