Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have ordered a Whirlpool Cabrio WTW8040DW washing machine

Customer Question

I have ordered a Whirlpool Cabrio WTW8040DW washing machine and am now wondering if I should rethink this purchase after reading reviews. One problem seems to be twisted sheets. Can you advise me on this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

All of the top loading machines have issues with twisted linens, less than stellar wash results, etc. It is due to the extremely low water level that is not allowed washing machines by government regulations. I would seriously consider getting a front loading machine if you are wanting a new machine. They are much gentler on the clothing and the wash results are better by far!