John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a front load LG WASHER and when I do laundry water

Customer Question

Hello! Yes I have a front load LG WASHER and when I do laundry water overflows out of soap dispenser. What is causing that?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Just when I do laundry it overflows out of soap dispenser and a lot. It floods my washroom and hallway.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of Any luck?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Will you please send me the model number, so I can find the information I need to assist you? Thank you.