John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Kenmore Coldspot refrig. at was manufactured in

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore Coldspot refrig. at was manufactured in 3/93 and the freezer is freezing but refrig stays warm.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: model(###) ###-####
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The defrost timer was bad and I replaced it that is working fine my air flow is ok My vent to the refrigerator side is clear and open and has air flow but I still cant get the refrigerator side cool. We are making ice and everything is normal on the freezer side I cant get the refrigerator side below 60 defrost cyle is workingfine now.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Have you removed the rear panel from inside the freezer to inspect the cooling coil?