applianceman25
applianceman25, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Lead technician
64001419

Joel, I have a miele 4062. Today it stopped making espresso

Customer Question

Joel, I have a miele 4062. Today it stopped making espresso and coffee. The machine sounds and acts as always but nothing comes out. It may be going to the drip tray. I clean the machine regularly. I checked to see that the water is all the way in. I would pay for phone support. Miele is closed today.***@******.***
Category: Appliance
Expert:  applianceman25 replied 6 months ago.
Hi Joel my name is***** can help get you going in the correct direction with your Miele. Please message me back if you are still having problems with your coffee maker.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My name is***** the time you responded, Miele support had opened (2 days later) and fixed the problem.

Sorry no one helped you with your unit. As I am sure you have figured out not many Appliance companies work on the Miele products. Their customer support is great and I hope they helped you out.